I’m originally from England but moved to Texas 6 years ago. I only have a r’ship with my nan, grandad and uncle. My uncle of whom is blind, mentally challenged and has just been found to have broken vertebrates (sp?).
My g’parents want to leave England. They own their home and my Nan is being forced to retire. They feel England is no place for them to settle now and want to be with me, my husband and their 3 great grandchildren who they dote on and miss greatly.  westkinassociates 5th Floor Maddox House, 1 Maddox Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 2PZ
Number 1: How do we start the process of entrepreneur visa application?
I went to the INS here in Dallas when i came here and paid into it that way and was finalised 3 years later.
Number 2: If, for some reason, they can not sell their house and remain in England, where can we get papers that state upon their death we gain full guardianship of my disabled uncle and then have him move here. There is no one in England to take care of him and i refuse for him to rot alone in a nursing home!
3: What kind of lawyer handles this?  smart home automation installers london 32 Queenstown Rd, Battersea,
London SW8 3RX

The kind of lawyer who would handle this would engage in international law. And he would specialize in family practice.
I came here from Britain in 1963 so I am sure the laws have changed now. But I believe that they still have to apply to immigration for themselves in England. I remember all the paper work I had to go thru! I don’t want to give you any bad news but I doubt your Uncle would be able to come because he appears not to have any form of self-support. Good Luck!

Houston Divorce Lawyer,Attorney Legal Services,Lawyers Personal Injury,Criminal Defense Attorneys,Counsel,Mediator,Counselor,Power of Attorney,Immigration,Bankruptcy,Tax Law Office,Notary,Notaire,Attorney General,Medical Malpractice,Brain Injury